The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for our Account Executives (AE). This role is a hybrid inbound & outbound role - while you will receive some leads, the majority of your activity will come from your own initiatives. You will learn the PacketFabric product and then thoughtfully develop your own messaging style to engage with interested prospects. We will help you learn the tools necessary to be successful (Yes, we mean it when we say we'll invest in your success!)
You'll learn about networking and cloud architecture as we help customers totally change the way they consume and manage these services.You will be a master of qualification, relationship building, and communication skills. You will have every opportunity to partner with your Account Executives (AE) to expand your knowledge of AE duties and responsibilities in preparation for your next opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing
- Finding new opportunities for PacketFabric!
- Speaking with people who are interested in our platform and educating them
- Crafting your own personalized campaigns to target accounts in your region
- Calling into different types of prospects (data centers and end-customers)
- Supporting the other sales professionals within your region
- Preparing for the next stage of your sales career!
What You'll Bring
- Track-record of top performance/exceeding expectations
- No Fear of picking up the phone and calling a stranger
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- You want to work with intelligent minds
- You are an energetic, upbeat, and tenacious team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Education - Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Work Experience - Minimum 2 years work experience. Experience in B2B software sales preferred.
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched Internet infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different technologies.
- The opportunity to work with lots of open source technology.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn't Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- Pre-meetings: we don’t hold meetings to plan other meetings.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week.