Partner Account Manager – Cisco Systems
This role requires an extensive skill set - a mixture of vision, cross-team collaboration, sales experience, strong execution, and industry knowledge, as well as an ability to lead a virtual team and communicate effectively with Cisco and corresponding System Integrators / Channel Partner ecosystem.
- Drive GTM strategy, sales alignment, route to market approach, and go-to-market motion with target System Integrators / Partners. Manage and facilitate the relationship between System Integrator / Partner , Cisco and ecosystem sponsors.
- Accelerate revenue of Partners by driving GTM, field sales support, incremental offer development, contract management, program governance, and mindshare within Cisco and across the System Integrator / Partner landscape.
- Achieve joint success metrics for System Integrators / Partners, such as revenue, pipeline growth, and increased market share.
- Provide guidance to regional Cisco sales leaders, maintaining regular interlock with Cisco’s regional partners and sales teams. Help connect Cisco and partner field sales teams opportunistically.
- Effectively articulate and evangelize the joint value proposition of the partnership to Cisco partners, Cisco field sales, and customers.
- Lead and manage executive communications such as Executive Business Reviews, Quarterly Sales Reviews, and 360 Relationship Review.
- Be accountable for resolving partnering issues and escalations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience leading a virtual, matrixed team. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Executive presence—demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with Cisco and partner executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
- Strategic partnering process and execution knowledge with demonstrable success metrics.
- 4+ years Sales or Global Partner Leadership and business development experience.
- Proven ability to execute and achieve goals. Strong results orientation.
- Negotiation skills—ability to overcome obstacles, resolve differences, and forge win-win agreements.
- Experience designing go-to-market strategies and implementing go-to-market initiatives with System Integrators / Channel Partners.
- Prior experience working at Cisco in Sales and or Partner facing role
- Understanding of how Cisco’s field sales organization operates (roles and responsibilities, regions, segments, theaters, etc) and ability to apply that knowledge to accelerate sales joint activities.
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge, business acumen, and a passion for delivering business outcomes to customers.
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our Network-as-a-Service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We are deeply committed to understanding our customers’ needs, and creating products they love. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
To apply, please email email@example.com and include your resume, and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!