Sales Contracts Paralegal
We are looking for a paralegal experienced in all things contract-related to join our legal team. This full-time remote position requires a self-motivated, flexible candidate, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage changing priorities and a range of job functions. You will shape our customer contracts processes, review customer contracts, channel partner agreements, NDAs and more. You are a great teammate who is dedicated, detail oriented, and passionate about understanding our business, products, and customer needs. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment with the chance to play a meaningful role.
- Draft, review, negotiate and redline, customer, reseller, agent, non-disclosure, and other agreements and manage all pre-execution and post-execution work flows
- Engage with customers as necessary to explain our contracts and facilitate the negotiation of terms in support of our business
- Advise Sales team on processes, contract terms, and risks
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional teams to help identify, develop, document, and implement process improvements, develop proposals, new contract templates and ensure alignment all internal parties on key agreement terms
- Assist in maintaining and improving existing contract templates
- Support data information requests by attorneys and sales teams and respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Facilitate and compile stakeholder reviews of complex agreements from Business, Security, Finance and other teams as necessary
- Assist in maintaining a contract management system, including designing new workflows and training users
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and Paralegal Certification preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a transactional or contracts-based practice, with direct counsel experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience reviewing, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Knowledge and understanding of contractual binding terms and conditions, with strong drafting skills
- Ability to negotiate in writing and verbally with counterparties and present clear and strong arguments for PacketFabric's legal position
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels within an organization, bringing together internal stakeholders and managing customer and vendor relationships
- Able to take direction and work independently, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment as a part of a 100% remote work force
- Experience in technology or telecommunications companies a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Strong computer skills required including Word and Excel
- Excellent time management required
- Strong technical proficiency in contracts management systems preferred
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our Network-as-a-Service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We are deeply committed to understanding our customers’ needs, and creating products they love. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!