Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Senior Accounts Payable Specialist! PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our Network-as-a-Service platform. We are deeply committed to understanding our customers needs, and creating products they love.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing full P2P cycle, including purchase order processing, vendor invoice processing, employee expense reports, and month-end close accounting activities
- Perform day-to-day accounts payable tasks as well as vendor set ups and 1099 reporting
- Enter invoices into accounting system, code in accordance with chart of accounts, match purchase orders, and obtain appropriate approvals for payment
- Facilitate and track purchase requests, approvals, and purchase orders
- Perform invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies, and appropriate documentation and approval
- Assist internal and external partners with inquiries and problem resolution while providing excellent customer service
- Review telecom invoices for abnormal usages and reconcile to telecom circuits inventory
- Document significant accounts payable processes and related internal controls. Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Drive key P2P automation projects and AP related process improvement initiatives
- Maintain vendor onboarding process including W-9 and other requests, and assist with annual 1099 filing
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Telecom Expense Management and/or Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and Procure to Pay
- Extensive understanding of full cycle AP function with a proven track record of developing, implementing, and maintaining procedures and internal controls
- Solid experience with GAAP accounting standards and full cycle processing
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work, learn, adapt to changing processes and workflows in a growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our Network-as-a-Service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 1Gbps to multi-100Gbps. We are deeply committed to understanding our customers’ needs, and creating products they love. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!