Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Product Manager for our Core Elements!
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network
connectivity with our Network-as-a-Service platform. The product team is a small,
talented, and close knit group and we need some who has a passion for automating network
As a well rounded product manager, your business leadership will make a big impact on our product. You should have a healthy appreciation of facing a variety of diverse challenges outside of your comfort level and working under pressure. This position focuses on our network-as-a-service platform including wide area network connectivity, advanced platform features and customer facing network metrics.
A typical day in the life of a Senior Core Elements Product Manager might include:
- Evangelizing the PacketFabric core products with internal teams and customers and educating on market differentiation between PacketFabric and other connectivity solutions.
- Defining the continuous improvement of the core platform and owning the core features roadmap. Working with stakeholders to ruthlessly prioritize features on the roadmap with respect to technical difficulty and potential.technical debt,
financial implications, and overarching corporate objectives.
- Keeping product launches on schedule and within the agreed budget.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of underlying unit economics and producing financial models for various product sets.
- Working with marketing and stakeholders and creating go to market strategies for new products, coordinating and communicating these plans across the company.
- Creating training for the sales team on new products.
- Creating competitive analysis against other products in the industry.
- Researching additional ideas you may have to improve the platform overall and sharing with the product team.
Skills & Requirements
The candidates who will excel in this role probably have a strong technical or financial background, a good dose of carrier network knowledge, and naturally gravitate towards planning and creating amazing products. Additional requirements include:
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management role, experience from cloud providers and SaaS platforms preferred.
- Being passionate about driving decisions with data.
- Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company.
- Creating financial models to understand the economics of new products and create consumer facing pricing.
- Create innovative solutions using automation to replace manual process and the mindset to automate everything, all the time.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Ability to thrive working independently, cross-functionally, and in a 100% remote organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Never afraid to question notions or beliefs of how things should be done.